Standsted Airport Parking
The Short Stay Parking is located at a short walking distance from the terminal entrance. It is suitable for those who want to park for a few hours only.
- The longest parking duration in this car park is 24-hours, which costs £36.00, and the shortest is 25 minutes at £2.80.
- If you wish to have a parking space right in front of the terminal entrance, you need to purchase Fast Track Parking. Prices are as below:
- £30 for 3 hours
- £50 for 3 – 12 hours
- £60 for 12-24 hours
This Short Stay Park is a recipient of the Park Mark safer parking award, issued by the British Parking Association.
The Stansted Mid Stay Parking is located close to the airport. You can access the car park from the M11 motorway.
- The drive-up price is £16.50 per day.
- Car parking can be booked on the Stansted’s official website.
The Long Stay car park is located furthest from the terminal. Transfer from Parking to Terminal takes between 10 to 15 minutes and transfer service runs every 15 minutes.
- The transfer service runs every fifteen minutes. Your journey will take between 10 to 15 minutes to arrive at the terminal.
- Price for drive up parking is £15.
- There are 30 bays for oversize vehicles (camper vans and trailers etc). The motorcycle bays are located in Zone Q.
- The drive-up price for parking is £15.00.
Similar to Mid Stay, from London, exit the M11 at Junction 8a. Those driving from Cambridge should use the exit at Junction 8.
Valet Parking is available at Stansted airport which allows you to drop your car off on the terminal forecourt and walk in to the terminal. On return, you can pick keys up from the Customer Service office.
QuickParkFly can get you the best price quote for pre-booking.
The Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus service to and from the flights terminal entrance is available from the Mid Stay car park which runs after every few minutes. The buses have plenty of comfortable seats, also there are bars to hold onto just in case you don’t get a seat.